As Soon As I Show You These Specific Days...
You'll Know Exactly What To Do When They Arrive.
Whether it’s rain on your wedding day… or a nasty flu on the day of your big job interview… it’s often the unforeseen events that frustrate and blindside you most.
But how would your life change if you could KNOW exactly what’s coming… days, weeks, even months before it happens?
Imagine being able to…
- Consistently know the perfect time to dive into a crucial life decision… like quitting your job, signing a business or personal contract, buying a house or car, moving out of town, or scheduling surgery…
- Develop the intuition to single out the best days for major events like weddings, business launches, grand openings and investment decisions… or even smaller occasions like dates, parties and holidays…
- Gain a deeper connection to the people, environments and circumstances surrounding you… so you acquire a priceless higher perspective of why things are the way they are…
- Ignite a powerful sixth sense that warns you of potentially dangerous situations, decisions and people… so you can protect yourself and your family…
- And even manifest serendipitous lucky coincidences into every area of your life… so you can enjoy the assurance that the Universe has got your back!
You could be enjoying this new conscious lifestyle in the next few minutes…
HOW IT WORKS IS PRETTY FASCINATING:
THE QUESTION IS, WILL THE WAVES OF THIS CELESTIAL RHYTHM SWALLOW YOU WHOLE…
OR ELEVATE YOU TO GREATER HEIGHTS?
THAT DEPENDS ON WHICH OF THESE 2 STATES YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME IN:
- The first state is what I call Drifting. When you’re drifting, you feel stuck in the passenger seat of your own life. A sense of unease looms over you, and you feel disconnected from your higher calling. You want to play a bigger game – but unexpected circumstances and self-doubt often derail you. And so you settle a little too often for unfulfilling careers, rocky relationships, and even erratic health. All while hoping for a solution to fall onto your lap.
- The second is what I call a state of High Consciousness. When you’re in this state, you’re aligned with your authentic self and highest aspirations. You enjoy an impeccable sense of timing and flow in your career and personal life, and can easily connect with others. You also feel at harmony with a source of higher power – whether it’s God, the Universe, or even just Humanity as a collective – while still recognizing your own infinite power as an individual.
Success, joy and positive coincidences don’t just happen when you’re in High Consciousness –
you create them, consciously or otherwise.
UNFORTUNATELY, MOST PEOPLE SPEND TOO MUCH TIME DRIFTING – AND TOO LITTLE TIME CONSCIOUSLY CREATING THEIR GREATEST LIVES!
AND IF THAT DESCRIBES YOU EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST, REMEMBER – YOU’RE NOT ALONE…
- Over 77% of Americans regularly experience the crushing effects of persistent stress. (The American Psychological Association).
- 8 in 10 people admit that they lack clear goals and crave a missing sense of purpose in life (OnlineEducation.net).
- For every happy worker on the planet, there are two hopelessly stuck employees who hate their jobs (Gallup).
- Over 31 million Americans struggle every day with crippling depression (Center for Disease Control).
- In some countries, up to 48% of children will see their parents get divorced – before they turn 16 (Center for Social Justice).
- The average person’s most common regret is not educating and empowering themselves more while they had the chance (University of Illinois).
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BLISSFUL FEELING OF WAKING UP AS A BETTER PERSON, EVERY SINGLE DAY?
What a sweet gift that would be! And my dream is to help every person on the planet enjoy it.
That’s what inspired me to perfect the Conscious Calendars technology back in 2009.
Conscious Calendars harnesses the ancient system of Vedic Astrology to give you a beautifully simple way to align and time your life with the rhythm of planetary movements…
And to ignite a sense of conscious control in your daily reality.
No more walking on eggshells, stumbling through uncertainty and unnecessary hardship. And definitely no more second guessing yourself!
Now at this point, if you’re new to Vedic astrology, I wouldn’t blame you for wondering…
“All this sounds great, but does it really work?”
The proof is plain to see: firstly, just observe the millions of people using Vedic Astrology to create profound changes in their lives!
(You’ll see some of their stories scattered across this page.)
Need more proof? Just crane your neck and look up…
AND NOW, WE MOVE ON TO ANOTHER QUESTION PEOPLE LOVE ASKING ME…
“WHY VEDIC ASTROLOGY? WHAT ABOUT PLAIN OL’ WESTERN ASTROLOGY?”
Well, my intent with Conscious Calendars is to take you beyond the limits of average Western Astrology…
Especially the kind of astrology you’ll find in your local newspaper or magazine.
Many people are unaware that the 7,000-year-old system of Vedic Astrology is more revealing and accurate than any other astrological system on the planet.
Why? Because it dives deeper into your destiny using not only calculations like progressions and transits… but also unique Vedic planetary periods, called Dashas.
The timing of your Dasha is set on your birthday – and is determined by the location of the moon at the moment of your birth. This is what truly sets Vedic astrology apart from all other astrological systems.
Then, it uses these calculations to reward you with a deep insight into your most personal truths, behavioral patterns and karma…
And also a uniquely deep understanding of the world around you. And how this world will inevitably collide with your karmic tendencies.
In other words… you’re always deeply conscious of what’s happening both within you. And around you.
And with the right guidance, it’s easy to apply Vedic Astrology to create profound change in your life – especially with a little help from your long-term Conscious Calendar.
- Vedic Astrology is an ancient system that has remained unchanged for over 7,000 years.
- The foundations of Vedic Astrology can be found in the Vedas: an ancient collection of Indian scriptures.
- Early civilizations used Vedic Astrology to predict not only daily happenings, but major events like wars and natural disasters.
- Vedic Astrology soon become an integral part of Indian culture. And to this day, many Indians use it to plan weddings, launch businesses, and to name their children. Some Indian universities even offer degrees in Vedic Astrology.
- Over the past few centuries, Vedic Astrology has stretched out beyond India, across the globe. Today it’s used by over hundreds of millions worldwide.
Deepak Chopra uses Vedic Astrology every day (you can tell by the dates he chooses for his live events!)
NFL star Ricky Williams used Vedic Astrology to reconnect with himself, overcome substance addiction, and make a professional comeback.
Helena Blavatsky, the famous Theosophist and friend of Thomas Edison, was a keen Vedic Astrologer.
Muktananda, the legendary spiritual leader and founder of Siddha Yoga, had his own personal Vedic Astrologer.
Bestselling author Marci Shimoff uses Vedic Astrology to time her personal and professional life.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the founder of Transcendental Meditation, used Vedic Astrology to expand the reach of his teachings.
A DIGITAL CONSCIOUS CALENDAR THAT’S AS SIMPLE AND ELEGANT AS IT IS TRANSFORMATIONAL:
EACH OF YOUR DAYS ARE DIVIDED INTO…
HOW A BROKE ENTREPRENEUR & HER FIANCE USED CONSCIOUS CALENDARS TO FIND HER PURPOSE & BUILD AN ABUNDANT BUSINESS
“My name is Sheleana, and I am the Co-Founder of an online health and wellness company called YoungandRaw.com. My husband and I started working with Kathleen in 2011, and at the time we were broke, not yet married, and struggling to find our place in the world of business.
Initially when I met Kathleen, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Even though I am a huge believer in the science of astrology, my experience with astrologers in the past hadn’t been impressive. I figured it was a little too vague to just base your schedule on 3 colors, but as I started paying attention, I was surprised at how incredibly accurate and aligned things started to become.
We’ve been working with Conscious Calendars for over 3 years now, and without a doubt I have to say they are a huge part of our personal and professional success. We’ve used Conscious Calendars for launch dates in our business, scheduling flights, negotiations, signing deals, and even our wedding date!
Conscious Calendars also lets us plan for “bumps” along the way. For instance, we spotted a financial bump coming 3 months ahead of time, that would have otherwise ruined us.
I often joke with friends that I can’t make a decision without Conscious Calendars, but it’s true.
This is an invaluable business and life tool, and it’s way underpriced. I would pay 10X more, happily.”
Sheleana Breakell, Founder of YoungAndRaw.com
THE KEY TO YOUR VERY OWN TIME MACHINE.
I’m sure there are incidents in your past that you’re longing to revisit, so you can get a deeper understanding of exactly what happened, why…
And what might have happened if you had chosen a different path.
Like a messy break-up. Or a bad (or good) career move. Or that tough decision to pack your bags and leave town.
And wouldn’t it also be pretty amazing if you could even peek into the future… just to see and prepare for what’s coming?
It sounds like something you'd need a crystal ball or a time machine for, right?
OF COURSE, TIME MACHINES DON’T EXIST…
BUT ASTROLOGY IS VERY REAL.
When you apply Vedic astrology through a technology like Conscious Calendars, what you’re really doing is reaching into your past or future…
And finding out who you really are, who you were, who you will become… and how to align yourself with the Universe’s built-in rhythm to create the best possible outcomes for yourself.
This is as close as you can get to time travel – because while you physically remain in the present… your awareness is transcending the barriers of time and space!
And because Conscious Calendars is almost literally as easy as 1-2-3… uncovering your daily destiny is also a whole lot easier than operating your average time machine 🙂