Happy New Moon on January 2, 2022
Happy New Moon and New Year
The New Moon is in Sagittarius on January 2. Because Sagittarius is a fire sign, January 1st’s cosmic moon is all about burning away the old. You CAN let go of an old habit, possibly one that is lifetimes old with the moon aligning with galactic center today. See aligned actions below.
Jan 2 New Moon is in a special lunar mansion. It’s a luxurious or emotional moon because it’s with Venus. It’s said to bring fame (a person’s name is fanned around) if someone is born with this moon.
Here’s some special guidance on how to work with the New Moon, the first Red Day of the year and the sweet, building energy of January that is SUPER important to use this month. I told all the Annual subscribers about it in their AstroForecast videos.
- January 1: Try writing down what you are releasing from the previous year or ‘self’ and burn it in a small fire.
- Jan 2: Rest and use the quiet Red Day to take care of yourself. Be kind and allow yourself to heal. See more aligned actions below
- January 3 – 6: Write down what you are bringing into your life this year.
- Please watch the Overview and New Moon Videos on your January 2022 page to better understand the quiet energy that we have this New Year (special bonus for Annual subscribers).
The energy starts to build on January 3rd and we have the first mild Green Day of the year this week!
- Jan 6 is the Intro to 2022 Course! Maybe share the course with a friend and you can experience the guided visualization together and learn what the first three months of the year hold.
Special price of $11 ONLY through midnight January 3, 2022. Then the price doubles to $22.
Aligned actions for New Moon January 2: Wake before sunrise, sit quietly for 10 minutes and then slowly stretch to wake your body and mind.
Oddly enough, choose one luxurious thing to let go of today, and happiness and true enjoyment will come rebounding back to you in the future.
(For example, let go of dairy for two days or two weeks and notice the reduced inflammation in your body. You’ll be moving easier and feeling lighter).
This is NOT about setting unrealistic New Year’s goals – the energy of Jan 1 and 2 help you let go of something.
Use January 3 – 6 as your SET INTENTION days for the next two weeks.
When you become an Annual Conscious Calendars subscriber, you get to see ALL the Green Days of 2022 to plan your stellar year. That’s 12 months of Calendars, plus you get free Monthly Astro Forecast Videos from me each month. January I have 4 videos sharing: the overview of the month, the New and Full Moon guided rituals, and information about another important event happening in January. Plus, there are more free bonuses for Annual Subscribers.