What Are Purple Days ...
Depending on other planetary aspects, purple days can be good days to release things and patterns (or they may be taken from you). This moon-day can bring intense lessons, notice where you feel attached and see if you can let go.
Purple Days often indicate a slowing down of a project, or that obstacles might appear, which is different energy than typical Yellow Days, which are more prone to distractions and drama, or technology or commute issues.
On purple days a good theme is often to simply keep perspective and recognize where you are ultimately heading in a project or situation, and be aware that a slow down or obstacle may occur. When Saturn gets involved, remember that things slow down in the present so you can work for a better long-term outcome.
Purple Days Are "Let Go" Days OR Days of Perseverence
- Be aware that these days can bring up more sadness, fear, or moodiness. Or you might feel frozen or stuck for a little bit.
- Delays happen often when Saturn is in the mix -- keep your mind focused on your long-term goals.
- Allow yourself extra time to process what is happening and be kind to yourself.
- Do not make hasty decisions based on how you feel, but instead honor this time of introspection.
- Practice compassion and patience with yourself and others.
- Let Go of what you think is happening.
- Let Go of your expectations of things moving faster.
- Let Go of expectations all together and then, likely something happens!