The Total Solar Eclipse is July 2 (July 3 for southern hemisphere)
The total solar eclipse of July 2019 will be shadowing the planet across the Indian Ocean and into Chile and Argentina.
Total Solar Eclipse July 2 / 3
You have just passed the middle of the year, and now it is time to clear, clear, clear in July for body, mind and soul.
The total Solar Eclipse on July 2 or 3, 2019 peaks at 19:22 UTC July 2 (9:22 PM UTC time of Greatest Eclipse)
London 8:16 PM BST or GMT / 3:16 pm EDT / 12:16 pm PDT / and
JULY 3 at 5:15 am AEST
Transform with Love and Kindness towards yourself. Read on to see what to do or NOT DO on eclipse days.
Get Set for the eclipses:
It’s time to get your healthy foods in the house (and unhealthy foods out), Decide what one or two spiritual activities you want to make sure to do daily before and ON the eclipse day. (See below)
New Moon in Gemini
This is the New Moon in Gemini on Tuesday – thank goodness Mars and Mercury are both out of the eclipse patterns but Venus and Saturn are caught in the winds of change this month. This is the Vedic or East Indian Skymap and so the new moon is actually seen in that region of sky when you are standing on the Earth looking up.
Mega Red Days Report or eclipse days are good for:
- Spiritual practices, fasting, meditating, diving deep into withdrawing from the world and days of clearing.They are NOT days of bringing things into the world.
So it is recommended to NOT:
- Put money making or romantic or social work into the world on eclipse days. (These are days for dissolving and transforming.)
- Announce, market, launch in any way
- Sign contracts in general
- Have major work done on house or property
- Have doctor’s visits (or expect that the diagnosis is not fully revealed – you might need other visits, tests and second opinions)
- Have elective surgeries or
- Make major purchases or
- Make romantic commitments like weddings.
- Deep emotional talks are NOT the things to do on and around eclipses. It might be difficult to wait to have that important talk, but waiting from July 1 until next Thursday July 4 or later is probably a good idea. You can do it!I’ve been sharing these tips like this for over 15 years, and I am so happy to see that colleagues are now using very similar language to communicate clearly HOW TO USE the energy of eclipses because there is conflicting information out there on the internets. Vedic Astrology asserts (and has tested for over 5.000 years) that eclipses are not times to put things into the world or be focused on money or influence or creating something. Eclipses are great days for spiritual practice!
I share all the secrets about how to use these 4 to 6 days every year in the Mega Red Day Report.
NEW ECLIPSE PATTERN
Total Solar Eclipse is the first eclipse in this NEW pattern which began in March 2019. The Eclipse patterns of Rahu and Ketu moved to Gemini and Sagittarius in March and July 2019’s eclipses are the first of three sets of eclipses in this place. So, a whole new pattern is being set for all of us through September 2020. There will be two more sets of eclipses in these constellations, every six months.
If you want to know more about what Gemini and Sagittarius light up for you personally according to Vedic Astrology, you can get a session with Kathleen (A session comes discounted with your first set of Annual Calendars. Get an annual subscription and receive 13 months of Conscious Calendars and you are immediately offered a discounted session with Kathleen).
Much like hurricane or tornado season, we can prepare and get through these phases with some know-how and being nimble (emotionally). It’s true there is also Mercury Retrograde this month (but that happens with eclipses fairly often), and it’s true that we in general we don’t want to sign contracts or make major moves on eclipse days. Life happens too. So, please keep your perspective!
You just passed the middle of your year. It’s time to gather your forces and take care of your soul around the eclipses in July.
It’s time for a spiritual makeover – and for the U.S. too. The eclipses are in pivotal places for the United States.
It is a perfect time to look back at what lifted your heart in June and to clear and transform in July to make way for a beautiful and magical rest of your year.
The people of Chile and Argentina and South Pacific Ocean
The Eclipse lasts 4 mins, 32 sec and is visible in South America, S. Pacific Ocean and across Chile and Argentina.
According to vedic astrology principles, we will be keeping an eye on the land, seas and people where the eclipse shadows in the coming four years.
Good to Know: Mercury Retrogrades beginning July 8th
Here is a map of the total solar eclipse of July 2, 2019 from NASA
Live consciously and aligned with natural rhythms.