What We'll Cover In Yellow Days ...
There are 4 – 6 days Yellow Days each month. Still conduct business as usual, just be prepared for more obstacles.
Yellow Days Are "Slow" Days
- Plan extra time for activities; you'll be glad you did.
- Complete behind the scenes tasks on Slow Days.
- Do desk work and catch up on work on these days, but do not expect high productivity.
- Expect traffic or delays in your commute; most things on these days will seem to take longer.
- Miscommunications, misunderstandings and simple mistakes can create extra work or cause delays.
- Technology and communications can have technical difficulties. Plan on changing or charging electrical devices as part of the day's delays.
Stay on track on Yellow Days. Find out why Yellow Days can be filled with distractions, obstacles, or miscommunications in the video. Also Discover how Yellow Days can be great for viral responses and full of personal lessons!